Rated A- (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Co.
|Coverages||Auto Primary Liability, Physical Damage, Motor Truck Cargo and General Liability|
|Target Account Size||1-200 Power Units (will consider larger accounts)|
Express: 1-10 Power Units
Fleet: 11+ Power Units
AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY.
EXPERIENCE CANAL TEST DRIVE!
Affordable Coverage for New Ventures
Canal now offers innovative options for new ventures, both a scheduled unit policy and a pay as roll, paying only for the miles you drive. Contact us today to see which option is best for you and how we can help reduce the cost of your actual insurance cost.
- Online "Report a Loss" in Spanish and English
- Continuous Pay Plans
- Combined deductible for Physical Damage and Cargo
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage
EASY Payment Plan Options
- For Annual policies, Canal offers a 10 installment option in addition to the current 9 installment option.
- For Continuous Coverage policies, Canal offers an escrow deposit of 2/12th down and 12 equal installments as well as full pay.
Industry-Leading Auto Liability
- Offered with a primary limit of up to $1,000,000.
- Canal makes requested auto liability filings for no additional fee.
- Wide variety of business classes to suit your customers, including:
- Auto or Boat Hauling
- Dry Van or Box (single or double trailers)
- Container/Intermodal Hauling (not available in CA)
- Dumping (not available in CA)
- Mobile Home Hauling (not available in CA)
- Refrigerated Goods
- Fuel Tankers (not available in CA)
- Tanker – Liquid or Compressed Gas (Not available in CA)
- Dry Bulk or Farm Products
- Other Special Type Operations
- Auto Liability policies can be customized to meet the specific needs of Insureds.
Examples include: Hired Car and non-owned coverage, UIIA Designated Insured coverage, Additional Insured endorsements, Monthly reporting forms for fleet policies.
Truckers General Liability
- Offered on Combined Policy for Clients with Auto Liability coverage that are in ‘for hire’ trucking
- $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 general aggregate;
- $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 general aggregate.
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage
- Variety of deductible options
- Non-Owned Trailer Coverage
Motor Truck Cargo
- One of the broadest policies offered
- Preferred Form
- No Coinsurance Clause
- No Commodity Theft Limitation
DBA in California: NTUMI INSURANCE AGENCY CA License #0669345
Insurance provided by Canal Insurance Company, California Certificate of Authority #3979, or its subsidiary, Canal Indemnity Company, and is not available in all states. The above description is a summary only and does not include all terms and conditions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
Safe Drivers & Well-Oiled Machines
We are seeking high quality trucking accounts with good loss experience and low accident frequency.
Most of the accounts we write operate 1-300 power units.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find the right policy for your clients.