(1-10 Power Units)
- Fully completed NTUM non-fleet application.
- Current (within 90 days) insurance company produced loss runs for current and at least 3 prior years.
- Current complete drivers list, including years CDL experience and dates of hire.
- Current MVR(s).
- Current complete list of all equipment including complete serial numbers, gross vehicle weight and current values for all owned or leased equipment and owner/operators.
- Current mileage prorate (Schedule B/IFTA report).
(11+ Power Units)
- A complete fleet application.
- Current (within 90 days) insurance company-produced loss runs for current and at least 3 years.
- Current complete driver list, both company and owner/operator showing full name, date of birth, date of hire and number of years commercial driving experience.
- Current motor vehicle record for all driver’s including owner/operators.
- Current complete list of all equipment including complete serial numbers and current values for all owned or leased equipment and owner/operators.
- Current Balance Sheet and profit and loss statements.
- Current mileage prorate (Schedule B/IFTA Report).
Safe Drivers & Well-Oiled Machines
We are seeking high quality trucking accounts with good loss experience and low accident frequency.
Most of the accounts we write operate 1-300 power units.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find the right policy for your clients.