Rated A- (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Co.
|Coverages||Excess Liability for Transportation|
|Target Account Size||Fleets up to 500 Power Units|
Available in most states
Requirements & Additional Information
- Completed application (Acord and/or HXS application)
- Fleet Summary (Number of units by vehicle type)
- Radius of operations (0-50, 51-200, 201-400, 401+)
- 3 year loss runs aggregated by year & underlying coverage
- Truckers supplement with safety and maintenance information
- AL- $1,000,000 CSL
- GL- $1,000,000/$1,000,000/$1,000,000
- EL- $500,000/$500,000/$500,000
Underlying carriers must have an A.M. Best’s rating of A- or better
- Excess Follow Form & Umbrella
- Hallmark Insurance Company (Admitted) A-VIII
- Hallmark Specialty Insurance Company (Non-Admitted) A-VIII
- Hallmark National Insurance Company (Non-Admitted in Oklahoma)
- American Hallmark Insurance of Texas (Admitted)
- Hallmark American Insurance Company (Admitted in California)
*Hallmark E&S and Hallmark Select Insurance are headquartered in Addison, Texas and operate in California as Hallmark E&S Insurance Services, LLC.
Non-Admitted Coverage is available in all states except New York.
For a Quick Response
National Truck Underwriting Managers, Inc.
3600 American Blvd. West
Bloomington, MN 55431
Safe Drivers & Well-Oiled Machines
We are seeking high quality trucking accounts with good loss experience and low accident frequency.
Most of the accounts we write operate 1-300 power units.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find the right policy for your clients.